The City of Dayton contracts for engineering services with Stantec to provide general services related to the City's infrastructure needs and to complete many state-mandated environmental studies. One of their staff members serves as the City Engineer, assisted by several other staff members who work on City issues and specified projects. All development related engineering activities are not paid for by the City, but rather the developer, either directly or through the escrow process.
The mission of this activity is to provide services that protect the health and safety of the people of Dayton as well as protect the natural environment and enhance the City's local and regional transportation system.
- CURRENT CITY WATER SERVICE AREAS MAP
- CURRENT CITY SEWER SERVICE AREAS MAP
- DAYTON TRUNK STORMWATER PLAN
- DAYTON ULTIMATE TRUNK SANITARY SEWER PLAN
- NORTH DAYTON WATER SUPPLY PLAN
- NORTH-SOUTH DAYTON WATER SUPPLY PLAN
- WATER SUPPLY AND DISTRUBTION PLAN MAP