CITY PARKS :: OVERVIEW, FEATURES & LOCATIONS
The City has several parks that are well maintained and provide facilities for sports, recreation and relaxation. There is playground equipment for the kids, walking trails, grills, park benches and tables for picnics and plenty of mowed grass areas to enjoy.
- McNEIL PARK :: 15981 Shadyview Lane :: MAP
McNeil Park in the Historic Village has a ball field, picnic tables and Children's playground equipment.
- GOODIN PARK:: 17330 Dayton River Road (C.R. 12) :: MAP Goodin Park on Dayton River Road has grills benches and a trail down to the Mississippi River.
- CLOQUET OVERLOOK PARK :: 13900 Dayton River Road (C.R. 12) :: MAP Cloquet Overlook Park on Dayton River Road has walking trails, benches and picnic tables, grills, children's playground equipment, and a viewing area overlooking the Mississippi.
- CENTRAL PARK AND BRIANNA SCURRY PARK:
12260 South Diamond Lake Road :: MAP
Central Park and Brianna Scurry Park off of South Diamond Lake Road is a big area with soccer fields, ball fields, ice hockey rink, parking lot and plenty of mowed grass areas.
- RIVERSBEND PARK :: 13010 141st Avenue :: MAP Riversbend Park has a ball field and children's playground equipment.
- DONAHUE DELLS PARK :: 12931 Arrowood Lane North :: MAP Donahue Dells Park has children's playground equipment and a pond.
- DIAMOND LAKE DIAMONDS PARK
16471 SOUTH DIAMOND LAKE ROAD :: MAP
Diamond Lake Diamonds Park features youth athletic fields.
- LEATHERS PARK :: 14021 BALSAM AVE. NORTH :: MAP Leather's Park features soccer fields.
- WILDWOOD SPRINGS PARK :: 11800 STONERIDGE ROAD :: MAP This park is currently undeveloped.
- OLD ORCHARDS PARK :: 13590 VINEWOOD LANE NORTH :: MAP This park is currently undeveloped.
- DAYTON HIGHLANDS PARK :: 11420 134 ½ Avenue North :: MAP This park is currently undeveloped.