30 minutes from
downtown St. Paul.
LATEST CITY NEWS
- NE Dayton street improvements 2014
- State of the City 2014
- The City of Dayton is currently seeking residents to fill several openings in the Parks, Public Safety, and Planning Commissions. Those interested should complete and return the application form to City Hall by June 1, 2014.
- Single-sort Recycling Information
- 2013 Year-in-Review
- City Hall will now be open through lunch hour.
- Dayton Communicator Fall 2013
- REMINDER: The application for permits is on the website, but please note that the City does not accept permits by mail.
- Prior to calling or visiting City Hall regarding property inquiries, please visit Hennepin County's Property Information page here.
- The City now accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER credit/debit cards for sewer/water utility bill payments. Payments can be made at City Hall or over the phone.
- Sewer and Water Connection Info Packets updated for 2013 - The deadline for connections has been extended to December 31, 2015.
- City documents, including agenda packets and minutes can be found by hovering over "Government" on the navigation bar and clicking on "Meeting Agendas and Minutes." You must set up a free account to use this service.
- Information on foreclosed properties in the City can be found here.
- Property tax information can be found here.